Monday, August 1, 2011

A Lot of Cupcake Goodies

Hello Ladies! Well, first of all I wanted to say that if you haven't liked my facebook page, please help out and do so. I added a "Like" button on this blog. I will GREATLY appreciate it!

I was very very busy this past weekend with a lot of cupcakes! But they came out fab and SOOOO delish!

I did three sets of cupcakes in the last couple of weeks and I'm here to share them. The first set was a girly set. They had Cheetah pink paper wrappers and hot pink and white icing! Yum!!!!!!!



The second set were simple cupcakes with a touch of summer. Perfect for the fam that came over to swim!



And the last and final set were these adorable cupcakes (76 of them to be exact). They were so GOOOOD! And they just looked so fab!







Thanks for stopping by! I hope you "like" my facebook page and I hope you come back soon! Love you all! God Bless!

Happy Baking!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Looks BEAUTIFUL and YUMMY! :):):):):):):):):)