Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Long Time No Sharing!

Hello Everyone! Long time no sharing, right? I'm sorry I've been away for so long. I've been working full time and going to college full time and it's just been on hectic and busy life. But I'm at it again. And I started off with such a cute little baking project, my sister-on-law's baby shower. She's have a little girl and we wanted to make it oh so special. I had help from both my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law's sister-in-law (confused? lol). We had a blast planning it and of course I made the cupcakes! Here what I created.

Favors that I made



Diaper Cake


Cupcakes



Final treat table






It was such an adorable celebration and my in-laws all loved it. I was very happy with the outcome as well. Anyways, do not worry, I will be coming around more often, I promise, but for now... 


Happy Baking!

No comments: