Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Weekend Baking

Hi, Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a great holiday. Many thanks and unlimited appreciation to the soliders and their families. May God bless them now and always.

I had a very very busy weekend. Friday, I held a scrapnight after work. Didn't get much scrapping done, but it was super fun. Saturday, I made the Mario cupcake below with the handmade cupcake toppers. These were for my nephew's adorable Mario Party that my sister in law threw! She did an amazing job. We then came home and worked on a cake that was needed for a neighbor's step mom. It was a lot of work, but so worth it. Sunday we had a get together for my grandfather's birthday and then Monday we did a TON of cleaning (still neeed to do 2 tons more!). I hope your weekend was relaxing or productive, whichever you want. Have a great rest of this short work week! :o)




I hope you all have a great rest of the week. Last week in May! Geez!

Happy Baking!

No comments: