Monday, July 9, 2012

Superhero Cupcakes

Good Morning everyone! Geez, it's Monday, already? I'm so bummed! My weekend went by too quickly. Oh well, back to work I go! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and that you all were happy to be alive this morning! This weekend I had the pleassure of making some cute superhero cupcakes for an old highschool classmate. It was really nice seeing her and I was so happy to know that she loved the cupcakes! I made some other baking, which I will share with you later one. I will also be giving you a small hint later this week of what is coming up this weekend in My Sweet Shoppe! I get very excited with each and every order I get. They are all so much fun. And truthfully, I get so caught up with the decorating, that anything else in my mind just goes away. So without further delay... the SUPERHERO CUPCAKES. ♥




I hope you all have a great Monday!

Happy Baking!

2 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Super yummy & fun. :)

Anonymous said...

love these