Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July Celebration Cupcakes

Good morning everyone! How are you all doing? How was your 4th of July? It's very nice to have a day off in the middle of the week, unfortunately, for a lot of us, we need to work the following day. My poor husband did so much cleaning and preparation, as did I, but he was such a wonderful sport about. I'm very very thankful for all he does. Now, what's a holiday without any celebration cupcakes? Well, a customer ordered some very cute and festive cupcakes for her party! And I think they came out super festive! What do you think?






I hope that if you had to work today and are tired as heck (like my husband and I), that your day goes by quick so you can go home and relax. And if you are one of the lucky ones that is at home, enjoy! Either way, have a wonderful days and as always...

Happy Baking!

No comments: