Friday, June 29, 2012

The Edible Beauty...

Hi Everyone! It’s Friday! Yay! Weekend! Weekend! Well, I’m proud to come here and write that I have officially graduated my latest Cake class. I will be missing the wonderful instructor, whom had a lot of patience and such amazing ideas. She even went above and beyond what we were supposed to do in class and added a few more tips and tricks of her own. I had such an amazing time… and I can’t wait to see what my next class will be… Cake… or maybe sewing? I don’t know…

I have some baking to do this weekend which I can’t wait to share with you, but for now I will leave you with these flowers that I made. They were hand painted by me and they are all edible (except for the wires). Personally, they look too gorgeous to eat. Lol. Enjoy!








Happy Baking!

No comments: